1,444 results
All reviews upper building separate buildings bel air getty museum santa monica valet parking sunset boulevard rooms are large main lobby junior suite valet staff beverly hills within miles pool area is nice pool rodeo drive west hollywood
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Welcoming experience. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bed and pillows were comfortable. I slept very well which is unusual. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I would absolutely stay at the Luxe Hotel again.

Room Tip: Could use more towel and there was not any wash clothes.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Recently stayed here for 4 nights while in LA. Check in was easy, my only real gripe with the hotel is the lack of self parking, only valet so we had to tip each time on top of the parking fee. They were always very quick in bringing our car though.

The lift was tiny (literally only a person and a case could fit, and that was a squeeze). We were on the 2nd floor so just ended up carrying them up the stairs. On initially entering the room there was an odd smell, I think it must of been some air freshener but smelt quite chemically. Thankfully that was the last we smelt of it.

The rooms were great. Modern bathrooms, comfy beds and the rooms are absolutely huge. Walls quite thin though, could literally hear someone's tv word for word quite clearly from the corridor.

Ate in the restaurant one night for dinner. Food and service was generally good (appetiser was just okay), but other than that didn't eat again there. All the staff we spoke to were helpful and generally friendly, never overly so but never rude - and always very efficient. Location wise its very near the freeway so very convenient to get to and from things and also easy to drive into the Hollywood area if you head the other direction.

If I'm back in LA I would definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel had my credit details and my husband's and took off the payment on arrival.Then 1 day later took of the amount off my credit card. I have bills to pay after this hotel and now a huge amount has gone off my credit card. The previous refund from them had a 6 persent commission deducted and it wasn't my fault. They reckless with your credit cards and take off unauthorized payments. Please check before and after your stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

No one remembers the good things only the bad things are remembered. I'll start by saying, the place was excellent. Rooms, food and drinks were all on point. I disliked the the fact that I could not park my own car, it was valet parking only. Becomes a nuisance when you are in and out several times throughout the day and are expected to tip each and every time. There were times that I was in and out within a 1/2, tip when coming in and tip when leaving!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 October 2017

On a recent trip home to LA for a family wedding, the wedding party and guests were housed at the Luxe Sunset Blvd. Hotel. As an LA native this would never have been a hotel I would have chosen but we are glad to have had the opportunity to do so. The first thing that impresses you upon arrival is the service orientation of the entire staff. Everyone from the parking valet and his cordial smile to the front desk personnel could not have been nicer and more committed to our having a great stay. The lobby is modern and comfortable and the rooms, while not over the top, are spacious and comfortable. We had a quiet comfortable stay. Our only regret is that we didn't get to spend more time at the hotel.

Likes: Great staff; clean modern look; comfortable room; centrally located
Dislikes: Fortunately, I'm an LA native so I know how to get around the area. For someone without that orientation the hotel is close to everything but in the middle of nothing. We generally choose hotels where we can park the car and walk to restaurants, shops and through neighborhoods. The hotel is located at a gridlocked intersection of the 405 and Sunset Blvd. and had we not been there on a weekend would have had difficulty navigating to anywhere. Also, be prepared for a $28 a day parking fee. To me that's gouging and makes me think twice about returning.

Overall, we had a very positive experience and for the price the wedding party negotiated, it was well worth it.

Room Tip: We could hear music from the valet station because our room was on the second floor overlooked the entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple