4,240 results
All reviews downtown la disney concert hall museum of contemporary art noe restaurant select guest music center broad museum grand central market great hotel bunker hill within a mile radius club level the financial district pershing square room service valet parking corner room
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to LA we stay at this Omni hotel. The comfort, cleanliness, and top service this hotel provides is unbeatable! We have never been disappointed...Plenty of restaurants & museums within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lonil329
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Omni Hotel at California Plaza is a beautiful hotel well-situated in the heart of LA. We took advantage of the Club Level amenities, and could not have been more satisfied with the availability and variety. The view from our corner room on the 17th floor was breathtaking, and everyone we encountered was friendly and professional. My family and I consider the Omni a hotel of choice, and can’t wait to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

It was such a pleasure to be of service to you and your family. Many families enjoy the amenities offered in the Club Lounge, which provides relaxing and beautiful surroundings to enjoy breakfast and afternoon appetizers. We are so glad you enjoyed it as well as your accommodations. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fantastic hotel! Our family of 5 (kids (16, 10, 5) was very comfortable in a double queen room on the 16th floor. Sofa, desk and chair. Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower. Comfy bed and robes made all the stress of getting out of the traffic mess of Dodger Stadium melt away. And the breakfast on the 17th floor! Divine!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

It sounds like you and your family had a very memorable getaway! Breakfast at the Club Lounge is a wonderful treat. It provides a welcome haven where one can relax within a short walk from one's guestroom and enjoy the delicious offerings. Hopefully you can return soon for a longer stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, confortable room, excellent attention, good food, good location.

I totally recommended. When you come here, this is the best option. It is in downtown and you can get Uber for all places here

Trip type: Travelled solo
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our hotel. We appreciate knowing we provided you with an excellent stay and do look forward to being of service when you return. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can make your next stay exceptional.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed overnight at this hotel, which was otherwise very clean. However the following day after checking out I noticed small animal bites all over my body, which my friend pointed out were likely caused by some kind of flea or bedbug. I'm now concerned I might have imported some unwanted animal into my house. I've stayed in many accommodations over the years, including hostels and other inexpensive hotels, and I can't recall having such an experience elsewhere. Called the hotel receptionist and he was polite about it, he promised to follow up and call me but didn't do so. I understand there is only so much the hotel can do about these things, but I figured I'd report on my experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, General Manager at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns. The safety and wellness of our guests is our highest priority. Immediately upon your departure, we contacted an outside agency to inspect your room to ensure we are maintaining the proper cleanliness and safety standards for which we are known. I can understand the discomfort associated with the bites. Please be assured that the inspection results reflect there were not any signs of infestation in your room. I understand that you have since been contacted with the results. We hope our attention to this matter as well as our high levels of cleanliness and customer service will encourage you to stay with us when you are in Los Angeles.

Thank you.