Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 314*
USD 279*
Official Website
USD 424*
USD 365*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
USD 220*
Hilton.com
USD 142*
USD 119*
Orbitz.com
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 317*
USD 254*
Agoda.com
USD 441*
USD 397*
Loews Hotels
4,023 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artgrand cafenoe restaurantselect guestmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the Omni Plaza hotel this past January for a few days. Immediately we were greeted warmly upon check-in and looked forward to our stay. Our king room faced California Plaza and we enjoyed looking out at the MOCA as well.

The valet attendants were always a pleasure and anytime I had a question for the front desk it was answered quickly and professionally. Being a member of the Omni Select Guest Program is strongly recommended (it's free) and makes for extra touches that are really appreciated during your stay.

Our room was always freshly turned down and smelled great. Every morning we awoke to our complimentary beverage, and even splurged on our last day for a reasonably priced croissant with jam. Beautiful hotel with some greenery nearby as well. It is true that there isn't too much nearby other than the museum and Disney Hall but the dining in the hotel is quite yummy as an alternative to trekking around Los Angeles.

Basically, if you can swing it, stay at this fantastic hotel. You definitely won't regret it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank asiae2013
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Stayed here to see the opera at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Hotel was reasonably priced, clean, convenient and lovely. Bed, sheets, pillows all very comfortable, staff was very welcoming and friendly. The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion was just a couple of blocks walk away and although the hotel did offer to drive us there and pick us up in their town car without charge, we felt we could handle the 2 blocks ourselves. Highly recommend this hotel. We had absolutely no complaints and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank MaryFolsom
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This was just a one night stop-over on our way from the UK to San Diego. We loved this hotel. Lovely quiet room with a comfy bed and a great big bathroom. The bar served really good food and the bar tender was friendly and welcoming. There was also a pianist who played 'When Irish Eyes are Smiling' when he heard where we were from!
For a city centre hotel the Omni also had a great outdoor area with seating and heaters.
Not much going on in the immediate locale, i.e. restaurants, bars etc but we would definitely come back next time in LA.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Squirrel-Nutkins
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I really like this hotel. It's across the street from my company's LA offices so it's incredibly convenient for me, but really if you need to be anywhere in the northern end of downtown (Bunker Hill/City Hall/Disney Concert Hall) it's a short walk. Even in other parts of downtown I would choose it because it's quiet, elegant, comfortable, clean, with excellent service. I've never eaten in the restaurant but the attached bar is excellent with a menu suitable for dining by yourself. My only criticism is that there is a fee for the wifi - I wish the US hotel industry would get over it and stop charging for that. Not sure it would be the best tourist hotel as downtown isn't where tourists want to be, but as a business hotel, it's great.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Stayed here as I am a member of GHA Discovery and wanted to try another property. My room was beautiful, very well appointed. Some things however felt a tad off from my experiences with other hotels in the Association. I enjoyed the Bar area. And the concierge was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo