1,833 results
All reviews westwood village wine hour wilshire blvd beverly hills spa suite ucla campus complimentary wine santa monica valet parking mini bar valet staff short drive rodeo drive fitness center free internet la area lobby
Reviewed 29 September 2016

the hotel is well situated and super clean. Kids are accepted and they proposed an aquarium to keep them entertained. I am just disappointed because they were very helpful before and during our stay but completely unhelpful and non responsive once we left (I needed their help because I had left a pair of shoes in the room, which I never got back btw).

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Paul Y, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Hello AmelieV95,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm happy that you had a great time with us. I'm disappointed to see that the team has been unresponsive since you left. Please call the hotel and ask for me, Paul. This way I can look into your shoes that you might have left here. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My family and I stayed here while visiting colleges, and what a wonderful respite after spending hours walking various college campuses. The hotel is walking distance from UCLA, with lots of nice shops and restaurants in between.
The check-in clerk was friendly and efficient. The lobby was warm and inviting.
Our rooms (2 connecting) were nice sized, both with comfortable beds and comfortable sofas for relaxing. The bathrooms had nice sized counters for fitting all our toiletries. And a real plus is the mini-bars: if you're a Kimpton member you get $10 worth of goodies for free. Wifi worked very well.
Parking was expensive, $44 for 1 night stay, which was a bit much.
The hotel doesn't have much in the way of food, even breakfast is mostly just coffee.
Overall a terrific stay, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TheZackClan
Paul Y, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Hello Zack Clan,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and giving us this nice review. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we are now your home away from home each time your in LA. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

There are very few places to stay near UCLA that fit into the "luxury" category. This is one of them - a cool, boutique hotel that also sports the Kimpton perks. If you are an "In Touch" member (and there is no reason not to be one - it's free), you get free wifi and a $10 "Raid the minibar" credit. All guests also get the free wine hour and the free morning coffee and tea. The designer toiletries are to die for. The bed was beyond comfortable. And the restaurant had the best burger I've eaten in awhile. This is not an inexpensive option, but it checks all the boxes. Looking forward to another visit!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Paul Y, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Hello Parismuse,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and give us this stellar review. It's great to see that you are a Kimpton fan! We hope we are now your home away from home each time your in town.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I had to switch room 3 times. The first room - the AC broke down. The 2nd room- a barking dog was in the room next door. Finally the 3rd room was fine. The hotel should have offered me something to compensate for all the inconveniences, but no. Room clean. Comfortable. Nice terry robes. Good quality toiletries. Pool very small and not very heated,as it was supposed to be. No jacuzzi. Mediocre restaurant with very limited choices. I had to use the business center and was charged $8 for 15 min of use of computer. I used it for about 45 min and had to pay $24. Seems outrageous to me.

Room Tip: Make sure there are no dogs on your floor. The hotel may be dog friendly but if you're next to one its not people friendly.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank sannettie

Hello Sannettie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry to see that we had to move you twice before settling into a room. With that said please accept my apology.

I see that your overall stay was good but we had some hiccups along the way. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can look into it and make things better than it was before. We take guest feedback very seriously here and we will use this as a tool in order to improve. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

we stayed in that hotel for a couple of days. Parking is like 44$ a day.
rooms are small, air conditioner are really loud in a room, so you have to turn it off to fall asleep. poor stay, just a location is great, rest of it is just wasting of money. just a more expensive motel 6 with better furnishing. nothing at all included, even wi-fi or even a simple bottle of water. a pathetic bag of M&Ms is 6 dollars.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valentushka B
Paul Y, Hotel Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Hello Valentushka,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm sorry to see that you didn't enjoy your stay, with that said please accept my apology. I will make sure to share this with the team so we can look for ways in order to improve.

As for the wifi, we offer complimentary wifi to all our Loyalty members and its free to sign up. We also offer complimentary coffee and tea every morning from 6-9pm, we have a infused water station at the lobby 24 hours a day and we have a wine hour from 5-6pm each night. I encourage you to stop by the lobby during those hours and enjoy. Thank you once again for your feed back.,