All reviews panda express vine street remodeled room coffee maker hollywood boulevard beds were very comfortable mini fridge pleasant stay hotel room universal studios melrose oinkster starbucks toiletries ac
Reviewed 26 March 2018

It is hard to find a decent hotel in Hollywood that doesn’t take a mortgage payment to sleep for the night. After all when in Hollywood you only need a clean place to sleep. This hotel was clean and the room was modern and clean. A bit of construction was going on with other rooms and it was too cold to swim but a nice place to hang for the night. The beds were soft but I still slept well. I ask for extra pillows when I booked and sure enough they had extra pillows on the beds! Nice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Priya B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are beyond happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you'll return to see the next phase of changes on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We needed a place to stay while visiting LA for the night and the Rodeway Inn was perfect. The outside looks meh but the new renovation makes the inside of the hotel look awesome. It was comfortable, clean and the people in the front desk were super nice. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Priya B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Antonette,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Rodeway on Vine! We hope you'll get the chance to come back and visit and see the next phase of changes!

Take care,

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Nice clean room big king bed . Hollywood Boulevard only one block up from hotel. Plenty of food choices near by. Staff friendly . Breakfast is simple . Would have been nice to have some milk for the coffee .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Priya B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Darlene,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to Hollywood!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

very nice helpful staff, great communication.
newly renovated fresh looking rooms, nice bathroom
If you are a light sleeper ask for a room in the back
presently being renovated and this starts at 8 am

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Priya B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We are so happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We hope you return to see the next phase of changes!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This host is very good at Safe place and good location. I appreciate all about the room and sleep, but u think the Inn should think about food more because there are no water service in the room, and I am the person who drink a lot of water. Therefore, I need a water service and I think other customers also think like me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Priya B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for letting us know about the water. We have water bottles at the front desk for purchase and hot water in the lobby. We apologize for not informing you about this. Please email me I'd love to discuss more!

Thank you again and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Hollywood!

gm@hollywoodrodeway.com