Lowest prices for your stay
USD 132
Priceline
USD 107
eDreams
USD 132
FindHotelUSD 135
RodewayUSD 132
TravelocityUSD 132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

Loved Our stay, everyone was kind and the service was the best. Anything we needed was given. And the manager was friendly and very attentive. Definitely coming back! The price was good and they provided free coffee! Good times.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my last minute stay here.

It was very comfortable and very warm stay.

I especially want to thank the clerk who checked me in.

I recommend it to others and plan on staying againfuture.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

It was a very easy and good experience, had to book last minute and was very pleasant stay plus staff. The room had WiFi, a mini fridge, coffee machine, blow dryer, iron and microwave! We were told about complementary coffee in the lobby during the mornings as well. Unfortunately we booked a smoking room but a cracked open window got rid of the smell right away! Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2018

Front desk acted as though I was being done a favor by being accepted as a tenant.
As soon as I touched the outlet retaining screw w/my computer power adapter, the outlet shorted out.
A Good reason to NEVER plug the adapter into your computer first. It went down from there.
The hot water in the sink came out in a trickle. For hot water in the sink, I had to turn on the shower to get hot water To The Room. Without that, all I had was a cold trickle.
No clock, no coffee machine in the room. A "Free" carafe of coffee available in the lobby begins at 0630.
Ice machine is in the back yard. Literally. In The Back Yard.

Room tip: Don't Accept #108. It's in the backyard with the Ice Machine.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2018 via mobile

Enjoy visit. Affordable prices and clean rooms. Nice hot shower and fast WiFi. Parking spaces are small though. Easy check-in and check-out. Road noise may be a little loud. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: November 2018