1,563 results
All reviewsbeverly hillsrolls roycehouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskbeautiful hotelwithin a mile radiusfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signculinaspa
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Rooms: A bit dated but pretty spacious and the beds were comfortable. The AC filters were a little dirty and could stand to be replaced. Otherwise the views were awesome with balcony access.

Staff: Absolutely phenomenal. Lauren helped us on a number of occasions and was a pleasure to deal with . Momodou, Vali, William, Rosa, Raul, Gil, and Kris were also fantastic as we had a number of interactions with them. Ryan and the other valet staff were fantastic and very friendly. They were all down to earth and more than happy to visit when they had time.

The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to ensure that we were having a comfortable stay. We might have had some minor issues with keys working or some other things, however, I honestly can't remember as the fantastic staff helped me forget these minor things.

Location: Great location and within walking distance to many stores, Cedars Sinai, restaurants, etc. Additionally they have a house car (first come first serve - 2 mile limit) which is a great amenity.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Everything about this hotel is a wow. Our corner room and very comfortable and a great view. The staff is excellent. The hotel flowers are beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. A must stay if you are in LA.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Great service & great location! Local car service within 1 1/2 miles is a great addition as well. Ask for high floor facing downtown LA and the mountains for best view. Great venue for a wedding as well.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Leithal33
Reviewed 24 November 2015

The location of this property is perfect for visiting Los Angeles. The staff is superb! They are kind, attentive, and helpful. We were visiting for a special occasion and they went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Everything about this hotel is First Class. The room is very clean and classic in style. The bed was extremely comfortable. We were on the 7th floor and it was quiet with a lovely view of the Hollywood sign. The valet were especially professional. The grounds are beautifully kept. The spa and pool are very nice. The hotel bar is a great meeting spot or a place to unwind after a long day. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Lovely corner room with wrap around balcony facing the Hollywood sign. We had a lovely view of the courtyard and there was no road noise.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2015

My wife and I stayed here for a friend's wedding and it was a fantastic experience. I don't live in LA any longer, but I did for 10 years. This particular Four Seasons, in the mid-2000's, was never my favorite location. It lacked the charm and excellence that Four Season's guests expect. Whatever was changed, has made the experience, now, top notch. The service is impeccable, the staff is excellent and any request is handled promptly. I would stay at this location again in a flash. The pool is beautiful. Room service is very good. We had a couple emergency alterations and that was dealt with in 6 hours. Overall I think this property lives up to what one expects from a Four Seasons and then delivers a little bit more. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends