1,597 results
All reviews beverly hills rolls royce house car pool restaurant pool staff rodeo drive car service room service concierge desk within a mile radius beautiful hotel long weekend luxury hotel favorite hotel perfect stay hollywood sign culina
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We lived opposite this wonderful hotel for years.We would walk across Doheny Drive with our at home dinner guests for drinks or desserts. We often went to enjoy meals by ourselves. We would sink into the huge heavenly sofas and order from the Bar menu.I had a passion for their sliders for years. Those mini burgers with the big taste, all with different fillings,about 5 per serving and a nice dry wine to linger over. It's a great place to people watch and also discuss our own business in a very comfortable relaxed atmosphere, without decibel problems. We didn't stay over night there since we lived so close.but our friends did and they adored it. One more note, the huge flower arrangements in the lobby are amazing,there is a room with a big fireplace in use if cool, a lovely garden accessed thru that room, fresh orchids everywhere and the staff is most attentive even to us locals. We have moved now, but we loved the Doheny 4 seasons and drop by whenever we can.

Room tip: AS always,away from the pool.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I have stayed at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills on several occasions, as well as some of the other 5 star properties in the area and it by far number one. The best part about the property other than the great location, fantastic pool and amenities is the staff. They make everyone feel special and do it a very friendly natural way. I am a Four Season fan, as I travel extensively and get to stay in some wonderful places, but when I stay at a Four Seasons it always feels like a second home and the Beverly Hills property does not disappoint. Already looking forward to our next visit!

Location is great, as you can walk to a variety of great places to eat and shop in Beverly Hills and down on Melrose in West Hollywood. If you bring your car the valet is very quick and easy.

If you stay there and have some free time do yourself a favor and spend it at the pool, as it will be one of the most relaxing days you have on your trip. Everyone that works there is friendly and go above and beyond to make your stay special. Also, if you want a great drink and some good conversation go have at the bar, all the bartenders are very friendly especially Elliott.

Room tip: Most of the rooms give you a great view of LA and the Hollywood Hills and have a balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MAJ31
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Having to search for negatives is a good sign.
They were:
1) rooms (california suite) were a bit 90s and not the best, but it's a big city hotel and they rarely are unless you get a mega suite. The usual lush 4 Seasons bed always helps and it was good enough.
2) compared to other 4 Seasons hotels the front desk and concierge seem a bit less interested in you. This may the brashness of a big city vs resort hotel and is not a big issue.

Positives:
1) house car - yes, you're not getting a bargain at the 4 Seasons and you pay well for everything, but it's a nice touch to have the Rolls Royce Phantom as a fairly readily available house car. Well trained and professional chauffeurs as well who you felt were worth the tip.
2) food is delicious: Sunday brunch was splendid, the lobby bar / restaurant made top quality late night meals, breakfast was a la carte and faultless, and room service were A plus on every aspect of their job.
3) location - you're not staying in Santa Monica and I'd love 4 Seasons to open up down there to get the ocean, but you're in the heart of Beverly Hills and a lot of fun things are right there on your doorstep.
4) for an inner city hotel the rooftop pool is great and the pool ambience surprisingly relaxed and family oriented.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

The staff at this hotel is amazing. they all know my name and make every stay so memorable. My room was upgraded to a suite and it was awesome! the staff at the pool is the best! they are so much fun and so pleasant. This is the best hotel in LA and I will never stay anywhere else!

Room tip: I prefer rooms at the end of the hall facing west. the view of the Hollywood hills is amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank meredith j
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Enjoyed a suite at the hotel. Room was spacious and done well as would be expected for a Four Seasons property. At check in front desk, Brian advised room was not ready but was gracious and advised he would keep me posted. he found me in dining room and escorted to my room. My room was great and the staff made the stay perfection. Highly recommend this hotel for pleasure or business travels. For auto fans, the high end vehicles in the entry area provide a nice viewing pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear HNLDiner,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and the TripAdvisor community. I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, and it’s wonderful to hear how pleased you were with your suite, as well as the service you received from our staff.

I greatly appreciate your recommendation of our Hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warmest regards,