InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
USD 335*
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 327*
  • Beachfront
USD 288*
Sofitel
2,227 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillsambassador memberwestfield mallrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulcorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed at The Intercontinental Century City during my trip to LA in January 2012. It was a pleasant experience - since I booked the hotel by calling them up, the staff was cordial enough to provide me with the best room possible - booking for smooth and easy, check in was equally smooth - they knew of my arrival in advance and my room was neat and clean. I was on the 4th floor and my room gave me a great view of the city. The service at the hotel was quick, the food was good whereas I found the bar to be bit more expensive than normal standards - however the hotel's proximity to the Westfield Shopping Place (I hope I am remembering the correct name) is a blessing - you get everything there from food to drinks and even grocery and other shopping needs. I had a complimentary internet service at my room, which was a blessing for me.

Room Tip: Ask them for a room on the higher floor facing the Hollywood sign.......its worth it
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank nitinkalra
Reviewed 4 February 2012

was promised a room with 2 queen beds but ended up with 2 doubles. Arrived from a long flight at 12, the front desk said that our room will be ready for us at 1:30, at 3:00 it was still not finished. Key card hardly ever worked. Excellent maids except when they took away my contact lens case.. I was expecting free wifi since the room was expensive but sadly not.. the wifi didnt work anyway and when i called how to work the internet they sent me through to an internet support. i was talking to them for an hour and after that the internet still didnt work. The front desk service was poor.. there were holes in the net curtains, the phone by the desk didnt work.....
I will never stay at the Intercontinental again because of the high price for bad rooms.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Christian M
InterContinentalLA, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Dear Christian,

We really appreciate your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay and deeply apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

We take all feedback very seriously and will look into and address the matters of concern. If you would like to contact us directly regarding this matter, please email iclareplies@ihg.com.

With kind regards,

Guest Relations Manager
InterContinental Los Angeles

Reviewed 1 February 2012

The hotel is a little dated I'm afraid. Rooms are a nice size, with a separate bath and shower which I always prefer. It has a gym and smallish pool area. The rooms had old style light switches,door handles etc so you could tell it was probably an 80's style property. My room had some wall paper coming off the wall (and I am a priority club member!!). Also, there were no slippers in the room, no bottled water or free newspaper which for a business hotel I found quite strange. Plus it has valet only car parking which costs $30 per day (plus tax and the dreaded" tip" of course!!)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sydney69England
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Good location, next to Fox lot. Great for business trips.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I checked in today and I'm already looking for another hotel to switch to. I've stayed here a few times and they do have a mix of rooms from great to zero stars. When I checked in they said they only had a few rooms left which means you're getting the worst - and I did. The room has very little furniture and the furniture that is in it is old and falling to bits. It's a handicapped room so the bathroom is big but it's old and sterile. The first room they put me in smelt of cigarettes - OK you're not allowed to smoke in rooms but this one smelt like it had. So they showed me another room on the same line - another handicapped room with the same lack of furniture and imagination. This time the AC in the room only blow out cold air even when set at 90.....

Not sure how Intercontinental can let a hotel get this bad!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business