See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2013

No one is ever at the front desk. Its smells like urine in the rooms. Car alarms going off all night. Loud noisy people. elevator smells like cigarettes. Police blocking in parked cars because they arrest the bad people. They bang on the walls and the walls are thin that you can hear next door.

Room Tip: I dont think they have one good room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Olga O
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I payed for a room around 3:41am on New Years day, which according to the front desk clerk was a sweet and their last room. I was charged $100, and shortly after I went to sleep. When I awoke around 10am I looked and saw that my sheets had burned holes in them at multiple layers. I also saw that there were stains on the sheets where that covered me. I then got up to shower and saw hair in the bath tub. While getting dressed I noticed nail clippings on the floor, what looked like toothpaste and coffee stains on multiple walls and not to mention stains on the floor. When I spoke to the front desk clerk and asked for a reduced rate she said that there was nothing they could due because I didn't check my room prior to falling asleep. When I asked the front desk attendent her name she gave me a first and last name that was different from what other patrons called her. I left my name and number for the manager to call me and I have yet to recieve a call. The worst part is I later got little hives from the unsanitary conditions. I took pictures of all the examples that I disputed and showed the front desk clerk and she looked at them as if that was normal.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank mila b
Reviewed 28 August 2010

The room was dirty (smelled), stains on the floor, shower curtain was dirty, window open in bathroom with no screen, old soap bars on top of the shower, window was UNLOCKED, people yelling outside until 4:00 a.m., had to request towels for room and they asked if I would go get them - need I say more?

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank kktkking
Reviewed 27 January 2009

We stayed over the weekend. The room was clean but the bathrrom was dirty and the water in the shower would not drain. I felt dirty when i was suppose to be feeling clean.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank brittanydarcangel