“Family trip”

Ranked #69 of 11,730 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing. After almost 2 weeks of eating not very well in Cali, we found this place. The service was impeccable, the food cooked to perfection. My wife had chicken with veg, my son had a well done steak and veg and I had a rare steak with veg. All 3 were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This restaurant was conveniently located off Hollywood Blvd. It was spacious inside. The service was great, and the food was really good. There were lots of things to order besides pizza.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Baked potato soup is the best food I have ever tasted. Prices are reasonable. Service is great. Views of Hollywood sign are fantastic. Eaten in CPK Las Vegas, Anaheim and Hollywood. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Although it seemed very busy when we arrived we were seated immediatley and the service was quick and friendly.
I had the California Club pizza, there was an amazing amount of topping, it was one of the nicest pizzas I have had.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were really hungry once we got to the mall at Hollywood and Highland and California Pizza Kitchen was the first restaurant we saw. They actually had me at the word Pizza in the title. The pizza looked amazing and it was delicious!! Our server was great, really friendly and asked us where we were from. He brought us a free appetizer since it was our first visit. I was so happy to see a smaller version of this restaurant at the airport in Vegas and ordered pizza from there again.