“Great rental!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Dining
Bedroom #1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom #2 - 2 Twins
Bathroom
Laundry Facilities
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Amber o
“Great rental!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This was our first time doing anything like this and was completely satisfied. The rental is as pictured. Very clean and quiet. Zero surprises. It has everything we needed for the week, pots and pans dishes, toaster microwave,coffee pot. Even baking items. I was so very happy that they had an iron and ironing board too. Secured gated parking. I only have two complaints first is they only provide the very basic in cable and no WIFI. I would gladly paid a small extra fee for wifi. If I had wifi cable would not have been an issue. And please replace the broom provided. It's awful. Lol. I would 100% recommend this rental.
Fyi my pictures were taken as we left the rental.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing