“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love the Farmer's Market and there are so many options to choose from. I always stop here to get a delicious "puff" which is like an Indian samosa. I also love their chicken curry. The spices are wonderful and the prices are good. One of my favorite go to places at the Farmer's Market!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Top joint for some Thai, indo style grub.
Served on nana leaf, it's bonzer tucker.
Had me a nasi goreng which was top wozza.
Cheap as chips too, fair suck of the sauce bottle

1  Thank Gibbo1969
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Tried this on our recent trip to the farmers market in LA. Interesting menu but the execution wasn't good enough. Service was good but will not be interested in going back again. Maybe I had high expectations going in or maybe not... Too much sodium or too much grease...

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is a very good place for South Asian food in Los Angeles. I had the Chicken Mee Goreng (fried noodles) and their vegetarian fried rice. A bit bland, but it is consistently predictable and the banana leaf makes a nice presentation. I really feel as if I am traveling in that area when I am eating there. Their mango juice is refreshing! There is plenty of seating available after ordering.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

When looking for a place to eat in the Farmers Market we were enticed by the authentic menu and vegetarian selections. It's very casual, more of a takeout counter, but the food is very good. The Gado Gado bowl was a mix of cabbage, green beans, tofu and sprouts with a peanut sauce. Tasty! We also enjoyed the parenta and curry, a kind of Indian bread. Good prices and friendly service.