“Just what we needed”
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Home Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 10,299 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We headed here after visiting my nephew in CHLA. Needless to say, we were wiped out and in need of a relaxing evening. Home was just what we needed. The atmosphere was relaxing and laid back, the food was great, and the staff was fantastic. My niece loved feeding the fish in the fountain, and the adults enjoyed an evening dining outside. Not our first visit, and definitely won't be our last!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

The food is delicious, the bloody mary's even better! I try to go here every time I'm in LA. Outdoor seating is really nice, service is good. Great place for brunch or families. Highly recommend. Good value, too!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We met some friends here that lived in LA on their recommendation. There's no place to park other than the street, but that wasn't a big issue. The staff were attentive and friendly and the food good. I had the BBQ baby back ribs and they were very tasty! Price wise was also good value. Recommended.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Lots of people waiting to be seated, but with our reservation, we were seated almost immediately. Nice menu, good food, attentive staff. Cute restaurant. We were seated in the "treehouse" and had a great view of the restaurant below.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We came in with a table of 10 at 10am. They were able to sit us very quickly. The waitress was very attentive. The food tasted great. The restaurant was full but we did not have to wait any amount of time to order or for the food to come out. The serving sizes are really big. I ordered the breakfast quesadillas. Yum. I couldn't eat it all. I wish we had a Home Restaurant in Texas. There was not one complaint at our table!