“Cute coffee shop”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went for lunch but ended up with breakfast food. Everything sounded great. Our server, Sally, was wonderful, helpful & very friendly. Her suggestions influenced our order & we were pleased. Never would I consider having catfish & eggs but I did & it was very good. My husband had the Mikey Fitz & enjoyed it too. Pancakes were light. Pretty reasonable for LA & all that you got. I thought the meal could have been hotter but we enjoyed it nonetheless.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, for either Breakfast, Lunch or Tea! The staff were polite and helpful. I Enjoyed the decor too.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Had the rush hour special. Highly recommended. Thick cut bacon. Good hash Browns (ordered separately). Pancakes had that "crust" which was great. Eggs cooked perfectly. Not overpriced. Classic diner food.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip advisor but When you search for it, the physical address is different from the directions address. Please take note of this! I hope Trip Advisor fixes this issue!!! We drove around and around searching and finally found it! Thankfully it was so worth it! The building is a blast from the past and the food is delicious. We were there for breakfast and ordered steak and eggs and catfish and eggs. Both dishes came with hash browns and toast and we are still talking about the hash browns!! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We had 2 meals at 101 Coffee Shop! It was just like being at home. Friendly staff and yummy food!
We were staying in the hotel attached, and was nice to be able pop down have a quick.