“Outstanding pastrami & rye bread!”
Review of Langer's

Langer's
Ranked #3 of 10,305 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

As a former New Yorker, Langer's takes me back to my roots. Their pastrami and rye bread are equal to the best that NY has to offer. The restaurant interior also brings back my NY mid century Jewish Deli memories. GREAT!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food is good , definitely a good lunch place. The neighborhood is really rough.
The sandwiches are tasty and the service is very nice.
I just wish it was in a safer part of town.
I don't recommend you stray far from the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

If you want a real old school deli experience Langer's is the place. They pile it on high and heavy. The home made bread, steamed pastrami make the #19 will transport you to New York. Worth the toll

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Although I am not a big consumer of pastrami, this was the best pastrami sandwich I ever had and I would go back for the same thing in an instant. The pastrami was not too fatty and very flavorful. The wait time not too long and the service was good. We parked in their lot but it wasn't a very large lot. I'm looking forward to my next visit and would recommend that others check out this place!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love this place. Great Pastrami Sandwich. It is huge so either come come VERy hungry, Plan on sharing with someone or taking half home! I really have not tried anything else since I live the pastrami so much.