“sightings of closeted hollywood stars”
Review of Rage

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 2 May 2017

this place was low key and empty then became an in spot. it is a very very young loud crowd. there is inexpensive reasonable food.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I've come to WeHo a few times and they always seem to have a nice happy hour special on drinks here. It's usually wells, but the pours are amazing. Most of the bar staff I've encountered have been nice enough. I've never been during proper nighttime hours, so I can't really speak on that, but early afternoon and Sunday Funday antics work best for me. I can hear some music, have a drink, and sit outside reading a good book while people watching. Will continue to frequent.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Friends took us here while visiting the area and we found the place a delight. Monday night being musical night made for some great viewing of people doing incredibly accurate renditions of key scenes from musicals. Friendly, fun and entertaining.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Younger guys without much control. Go Go boys. Gay for pay. Straight owned gay bar. Strangely enough however. Daily lunch is pretty good and a good value.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Open air and covered bar. Very modern. Sits empty most nights, lacks a soul if you ask me. One night they had strippers there and all they did was stand on the stage and no more.