“Perennial favorite!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Holy cow I love this place! I love the vibe, the service is always excellent and the food is crazy good and worth the wait. Pancakes are "the" thing here. They come three to a stack or you can get a single pancake. Trust me, you're gonna want only the single pancake. The stack of three could feed a family of four and still have leftovers! My fave is the sour cream blueberry pancake. I can only eat half, but boy oh boy is it yummy! The bacon is delish too. Trust me. Eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,418)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Full size plate pancakes!!!
Standard 3 per order. But it’s not a gimmick. The flap jacks are delicious, from chocolate chip espresso pancakes to apple cinnamon filled pancakes. These hot cakes are out of control with deliciousness.
The French toast is a smaller portion in size but not flavor!
The eggs and bacon are on point as well!

My families 1st time and my second...we WILL be returning!

*The pancakes keep well...so box up what you don’t eat and eat them later!*

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in LA for breakfast, eat here. It's just that simple. The coffee is amazing, the pancakes are amazing, and the omelette I had was just delicious. Park in the back, and eat here.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Best and gigantic pancake, bigger than the dinner plate. Great quality food for the price. Coffee is French Press made to order at the table (the only kind of coffee offer). Get there at opening or be prepared to wait at lease an hour. OK service.

3  Thank splarp
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to the city and we based our visit on the reviews. The positive reviews are accurate. We got there on Wednesday morning about 10am and there was only a 5 minute wait. I was overwhelmed watching all the different plates come out and couldn’t decide. I went with tequila sunrise. Awesome! My wife was all about the red velvet pancake which was another great choice. I can’t wait to go back so we can try other options. So worth the trip!