“A perfect experience”
Review of A.O.C.

A.O.C.
Reserve with OpenTable
A.O.C. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: George Burns Drive
Transit: The MTA bus stop at Fairfax and Third Street is the closest public transit stop.
Description: We've MOVED! Our new address is 8700 W. 3rd Street & George Burns Drive. A.O.C. is a small plates restaurant driven by seasonal ingredients, locally sourced. Our California French cuisine was developed by Chef Suzanne Goin, and has some Mediterranean influences as well. We have 24 wines by the glass and 150 bottles to choose from, curated by Caroline Styne, all of which are either organic, biodynamic or sustainable. And now, featuring a full bar with premium spirits and specialty cocktails. Reservations are encouraged.
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I rarely give an excellent rating to a restaurant but A.O.C. deserves it. The ambience's was lovely and it was easy to have a conversation. The food was amazing as was the service. In addition we had some lovely Rose wine. It think this is a perfect place to go as a couple for with friends.

I actually did not want to go here because I am not a big wine drinker and the restaurant does not have a full bar but I am so glad I did.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I wasn't all that impressed personally but everyone I was with enjoyed it immensely and the popularity suggests I'm in the minority.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

but haven't been there for a year and the menu needed refreshing the last time I was there. whole concept great except the pontless charcuterie bar set up in back. Excellent wine choices are nicely available by demi-carafe. Allows a lot of tasting.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

We followed the recommendation from luxe guide. Did not dissapoint.... Great place for tapas and wine. Try the aroz negro and the ricotta tartine.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Have dined here multiple times and love the atmosphere, staff and food. They really know who to do it right! Lemon curd dessert a while ago was and remains the best I have ever tasted.