“A good cafe overlooking the broadwalk!”
Review of Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #339 of 10,918 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: Venice
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good food here, a nice selection of different types. Big portions at a good price too. Staff were nice and helpful. Nice to sit in the sun overlooking the beach. A gem amist the dross along Venice Beach.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Large-ish menu, though little more than standard fare of burgers, sandwiches, breakfast etc. We had the Reuben and Thesaurus (BLT with avocado) sandwiches which were fine. Ended up freezing cold sat in the shade!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Venice Beach is a BUSY place with a lot of offerings for food. Mostly street-meat kinda places with little seating, so we came here. It's a huge dining room attached to a bar and bookstore. We were sat immediately and ordered the Trilogy (club sandwich) and Daniel Pinkwater (chicken breast). You're offered a side of fries, slaw, green salad or cottage cheese. I chose the salad - it was fresh and a good side size. My husband chose the slaw and was deeply disappointed. He said that it had a funny taste. The club sandwich was very good, but the chicken sandwich was mediocre.
The place was hustling and bustling, so the servers were busy. A simple wave of the hand got one of them over though.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My friend and I went in to the Sidewalk Cafe at 6:30 PM on the 14th of March and sat at the bar. and sat and sat and sat. 15 minutes with no acknowledgement or hint of service, so we left. I can't rate the food because I didn't get any. I can't rate the drinks because I din't get any. Terrible service. Even as we left, neither of the two employees at the door acknowledged our existence. Would not recommend this place for my dog to drink water. Dreadful!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The side walks bar, hidden out the back.
A little hidden treasure, off the beaten track.

So i step into the bar, as its been a long week.
then settle at the bar, bit o banter tongue and cheek.

The beer is always served, in an iced cold glass.
i owed it to myself bruv, be a crime to just walk past.