“Great authentic Italian in LA”
Review of Madeo

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Feels like you've stepped into an old school NYC Italian restaurant. The food is amazing (expensive). They make you wait for a long time even with a reservation so that you can grab a drink at the bar. Portions are a good size and everything tastes GREAT! Worth the splurge. Good for dates and/or family and friends.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

To start I called for a reservation 5 days in advance and told the hostess Miriam we wanted to be seated at 7:30 she assured me we would. When we arrived she said step to the bar I advised her my guests don't drink and when I called her she assured me we would be seated promptly. 20 min later she seated us behind the kitchen in a terrible table, As and aside I tipped her $50, The food we all lost our desire, Its a shame that Miriam thinks this is the norm. None of us will return

1  Thank Harris K
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

You get as good of a taste in Beverly Hills, as if you were dining in the best place in Italy. You won’t go wrong with anything you order. The new temporary location is a bit cozy, but the patio setting is nice.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is the temporary replacement for the famed Madeo, now on Camden drive, while the original is undergoing renovation. As always, the food is excellent, if pricey, the atmosphere is warm and cozy and by necessity limited in seating numbers, and the service is superb. It is like visiting your relative's house that you can relax and have a great time. The only problem is the popularity of the place and therefore not easy to get a reservation time of your liking.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Lovely old fashioned restaurant! Food is divine. The waiters are excellent and helpful, the menu is varied. Basil pasta is high in my book!