“Loved the unit and the location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room- Sitting area Entry Way
King Size Bed
Bedroom TV
Shower
Sink
Private Back Deck - Where Smoking in permitted.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
agi56
twin cities
“Loved the unit and the location!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Great location - very near Venice Pier/beach. After seeing more of Venice Beach and Santa Monica, we realized how lucky we were to find a place close to the fun but in a quieter area. The unit is really really nice! Spotless! Comfortable! Lots of storage/closet space. Kitchen was well stocked with cooking tools. I traveled with my adult daughter. She took the bed and I used the sofa bed (yes, my back survived just fine). I've rented in other beach communities (Fla and Hawaii) and was anticipating some of the same bug issues I've seen before (ants, roaches) but not here - not a single bug! Made use of the beach towels and beach chairs, patio and the washer/dryer. Owner was there to meet us and was very helpful. We stayed Wed-Mon and were happy that we had a few weekdays as the weekend was much busier with cars and people - not terrible and it didn't interfere with anything we wanted to do but it was noticeable. Would not hesitate to recommend this unit to family or friends. Hope to return myself. I would plan dates around the availability of this unit. While here we spent time on the beach, rented bikes, went to the Marina del Ray Farmer's Market, took long walks, shopped, and made use of the Hop On Hop Off bus tour routes (green route picks up and drops off a few blocks away) to tour Beverly Hills and Hollywood.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location!!!!!!! Clean, comfortable and homey! Attractive unit!
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
David D
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment close to Venice Beach”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A lovely apartment in a superb location. It is very well furnished and equipped, very clean and spacious for two people.

The apartment is well positioned for the beach, the Marina, shops and restaurants. Excellent value. Ray was very helpful and friendly.

We stayed for two weeks and enjoyed every minute.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole experience
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gold Coast Australia

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
22 Nov 2013
I am very sorry to hear about the noise issue. If you had mentioned it during your stay, it would have been rectified.
My guests comfort is very important to me that is why I have a 24 hour phone # if there is any problems.
The living situation in the upstairs unit has changed and due to this, noise will not be a problem in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing