“Bento box - amazing!”

Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Description: Japanisches Restaurand am Walk of fame
Reviewed 21 August 2016

me and my friends went here twice while in LA for lunch and then for dinner.
we had bento boxes, sushi, chow mien, starters......everything basically and it all tasted amazing. personally I would recommend the chicken teriyaki bento box

1  Thank keebzi

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I was in Kino sushi as I was visiting Hollywood and had a craving for sushi, Kino sushi was the first place I spotted and I went right in, best decision I could´ve made. I had the baked crawfish roll and it was amazing, and also the volcano roll which was also really good. The salmon sashimi was also worth having, and the service was incredible. This is definitely the best sushi I´ve had in a while. The place is really nice and clean and the decor goes really good with the Hollywood street life. Highly recommended place.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I'm a sucker for Asian food so had to check at least one restaurant. The food was a good price and tasty. Obviously Japanese is the main menu but they also had Korean and Chinese dishes. The only negative was the service was a little sluggish, I think customers should at least be offered the chance to order a drink when first seated and not have to wait, make them feel like they want to be there rather than wondering if they should be. Otherwise, it's a decent place to grab some reasonably priced and decent Asian cuisine and right next door to a few good bars.

1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Fast and nice service.
Nice pricerange in the menu.
Bentobox was very good.
I will eat here again.
Good location when you are on Hollywood Blvd.

2  Thank PatrikSth
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

This place happened to be close to where we were staying so we gave it a try. Great selection on the menu. They had thing ranging from sushi to ramen to chicken katsu. The playes came with miso as a starter which was a bonus. Prices were reasonable. Would recommend if you want to eat Japanese or Sushi and dont want to drop a lot of money.

1  Thank Laulea S