“Amazing food ”

Joe's Falafel
Ranked #495 of 10,919 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Incredible food and great service. Fresh bread cooked for us and tasty falafel. Popped in as they were cleaning up and observed how meticulous they were with cleaning all surfaces. If they pay this much attention to the cleaning you know that food will have had just as much care. Some of best middle eastern food I’ve ever had and lovely pleasant staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Great customer service by owner. I am a traveller and yet this is the best Falafel and pita I had. Even Baklava was out of world.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I am a falafel fanatic. When I travel I visit as many falafel restaurants as possible. I have tried over a hundred falafel restaurants. My search for the best falafel is over now that I found Joe's. Joe had the tastiest and biggest falafel balls I have ever put in my mouth. The staff was very friendly and quick. I can't wait to visit Joe's again!

1  Thank SunshineTigress
Reviewed 19 January 2018

A quick trip through LA, connecting with my son and his partner over a quick dinner, searching for Joe's at twilight on a busy city street, doubling back to park in the mini-lot, and <surprise> a good dinner at a reasonable price. The restaurant is low key, no frills, order-at-the-counter, and quite tasty. What Joe's lacks in ambience is made up for as a neighborhood favorite with a loyal local customer base. It is a place to relax and enjoy Mediterranean comfort food.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This is the second time that I have been to Joe's Falafel. Let's start off with the fact that the service can be spotty and very inconsistent at best. Second, the first time I ate there the fava beans and the dolmas were both under-cooked. Pure garbage. I just ate there and the dolmas were under-cooked again and the owner stated he would give us some additional falafel. I take issue with any place that is providing you with two falafel on an $11.00 falafel plate. What are they made of "fcuking gold"!!! Second why are we waiting for you to give us some additional falafels for 15-20 minutes when your other food on the plate was under-cooked. Are you out of your mind??? In this era of good food on every corner why any patron would up with this sort of crap amazes me? But this is Hollyweird and Lower Alabama what can you expect? As we would say from my neck of the country GTFOOH!!!