4,283 results
All reviews great location dolby theatre chinese theatre city view universal studios self park junior suite lobby bar rooftop pool per day valet parking loved this hotel an upgrade metro station santa monica beverly hills fame
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My experience after a transatlantic flight: On arrival to Loew’s Hotel no one helped me to get my 2 suitcases from the Taxi inside, even though there was a bell boy present and I asked him to help he pointed me in the direction of the door. Once inside others offered to help me but I was over it by then. Fast check-in despite misspelled name and gender.
Lovely big comfy bed in a big room. Desk with a beautiful view on Hollywood hills: you can hike those!
Restaurant is in the bar. Happy hour 15-18h. Strong cocktails but expensive food and drinks.
Gym is ok. Poolside is a bit boring with plastic loungers, no cushions. Sunny till 16h.
There is a lot to explore in walking distance. Like the Walk of Fame, the Chinese theatre..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at the hotel over a year ago. When I arrived, Everyone from the front desk to the bar to the restaurant each person recognized me from my past visit. Also, the location is the best for Hollywood attractions. I mean walking distance. Additionally, I felt very safe as you need your room card to enter any where beyond the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear what a wonderful time you had during your recent stay and am so pleased that you continue to enjoy your visits with us at Loews Hollywood Hotel. Your kind words will be shared with the entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first stay at Loews. I was there with a large group of professionals at an industry event. The hotel easily accommodated us all. The organization, service and attention was beyond reproach. This is great for families, business and vacationers. I would highly recommend it. Hotel staff is more than willing to accommodate requests, such as a small empty fridge in the room. The rooms are a good size. You won’t feel crowded, even if you request a cot. It is at the heart of Hollywood, with the walk of stars just around the corner. Lots to do in the area for young and old. Be ready to pull your wallet out regularly and make sure you have it stashed with cash!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I'm thrilled to hear what a great time you had during your stay and appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us. Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for two nights while in town for an event at the Hollywood Bowl. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The people working there were friendly and efficient. The bar at the entrance was good - good food, good service, and good drinks. Walking to the Bowl was easy and the distance was perfect. The hotel felt safe and we would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I hope your travels bring you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From what I have seen, there are not many hotels in such a great location such as Loews Hollywood. I would recommend staying in this hotel if you are in L.A. for tourism and you would like to explore Hollywood Blvd, TCL Chinese Theatre, etc.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!