USD 354
USD 335
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 429/night.

USD 456
USD 402
Doubletree.com
USD 330
USD 269
USD 175
USD 157
  • Pool
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
USD 608
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
USD 519
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 575/night.

USD 937
USD 506
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 427
USD 345
  • Pool
All reviewsbeverly hillswest wingrodeo drivewilshire blvdliving roomfull kitchensmall kitchenettepool arearoom servicethe main hotelbeautiful pooldining tablebeautiful hotelsanta monicalocation was perfectper nightbit dated
Reviewed 11 March 2016

We visited Los Angeles to do all of the touristy things and the location of this hotel was very central to a lot of sights and a very easy area to drive around. We were very pleased with the hotel grounds. The staff was amazing. The front desk staff, the valet and the man in the salon were all exceptional. They did a wonderful job of making us feel welcome, they remembered us when we came and went. The valet even recognized our rental car and remembered our room number. I would say the staff was among the best that I have encountered at any hotel. The only problem I had with the hotel was the slight musty smell in the room.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
bhplaza, Owner at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Glad you had fun being a tourist here in LA! We love helping people have fun in town and being a good place to rest your head at night. As for our suites we are in the process of working on upgrading all our suites and hopeflly on your next visit you'll be able to put you into a new suite as your review matters. Hope to see you again next time you're in town! Thank you. - Sai Yang - Director of Sales and Reservations

Reviewed 11 March 2016

We spent the Christmas Holidays once again at the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, one of four or more annual visits we make to Beverly Hills. My choice is ALWAYS the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel. It is the incredible staff, and the cleanliness that keeps me coming back, time and time again. I usually take suite 405, a very quiet one bedroom luxury apartment, with an enormous living room, dining room, great full kitchen, large bedroom with two walk in closets and well as two enormous closets in the hallway, and a great marble bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub. You simply cannot beat this hotel. I always have a car, and so it is a very short drive to the best shopping (Rodeo/Wilshire, etc.), and also a short drive to Brentwood, where we have friends. I will always be loyal to this hotel. I can stay anywhere in Beverly Hills (and I have stayed at the Peninsula because of a group of us, and was VERY disappointed), and I CHOOSE to stay here. ALL of the staff, from the bellmen, to the front desk, to the cleaning staff, are phenomenal. There is also a great spa and beauty salon. You cannot go wrong here.

Room Tip: LUXURY one bedroom suite; main part of the hotel, and a suite on t South side of the swimming pool, away from Wilshire Blvd.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
bhplaza, Manager at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thanks for spending Christmas here with us! We love hosting people during the holidays, and we're glad you had such a great time. Thanks for all your kind words -- hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

This hotel has a good location if you are on business in LA but also a pretty good location for most everything else.
The staff is good and helpful. Small but nice lobby, pleasant courtyard with the pool. It has two parts, the front and the back. You also get two kinds of quality and price. I'd rate it a nice, enjoyable boutique hotel.

Stayed: February 2016

Business or pleasure -- we're happy to have anyone stay with us! I'm glad that you found the service helpful, and I hope your entire stay was fantastic. Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

My coworkers picked this hotel and although I was skeptical, I obliged. I usually go for more modern chain hotels but this hotel did not disappoint.

Note that the hotel is NOT actually in Beverly Hills, it's closer to Westwood.

The rooms were huge and have a residential feel to them. I stayed for 2 nights in the Garden Wing and was very comfortable. Because I was working on an overnight project, I slept all morning and into the afternoon and was very comfortable.

Although there are not many amenities, I recommend this hotel for people looking for peace and quiet. You can't really walk anywhere from the hotel however it is convenient to Century City and Beverly Hills.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Thanks for spending two nights with us! We try not to add too much to the rooms -- instead, we focus on the peace and quiet you seemed to enjoy. Sounds like you really enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you again soon.

Best,

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

This was a pleasant stay! Robes and slippers, Starbucks coffee, salon and spa on site, suites, bar and restaurant, room service, heated pool, laundry service, fitness center. Close to rodeo drive and close to sunset Blvd.
The down would be you have to pay for parking- isn't included in the price- no breakfast or even discount to the restaurant.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Comfort is exactly what we're going for, so I'm glad everything was so relaxing for you! Seems like you got to take advantage of a little bit of everything, and we look forward to having you back again for another day of relaxation.