We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“LA TMZ trip”
Review of TMZ Celebrity Tour

TMZ Celebrity Tour
Ranked #50 of 262 Tours in Los Angeles
Certificate of Excellence
More attraction details
Attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the REAL Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Sunset Strip, plus exclusive locations made famous by TMZ! Discover where celebrities actually eat, shop and party. With hilarious Tour guides and stories, it’s a show on wheels… all on a luxurious open-air bus with charging outlets at every seat, so you'll never miss that celeb selfie! Experience Hollywood -- TMZ Style.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was the most fun we had on our vacation. Our host Ashley was amazing. She spotted out ever hot spot in LA. Or The Thirty Mile Zone. We saw Aaron Paul

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank pipstir888
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a ReviewReviews (1,845)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
All reviews
"hot pot"
in 73 reviews
"video clips"
in 15 reviews
"tv show"
in 21 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 34 reviews
"two hours"
in 30 reviews
"beverly hills"
in 42 reviews
"celebs"
in 155 reviews
"harvey"
in 61 reviews
"hollywood"
in 121 reviews
"tk"
in 30 reviews
"loren"
in 28 reviews
"stars"
in 142 reviews
"abbey"
in 19 reviews
"meredith"
in 18 reviews
"gossip"
in 31 reviews
"jokes"
in 15 reviews
"blast"
in 59 reviews
Filter

354 - 358 of 1,849 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The tour was only 10% interesting, the other 90% was old uninteresting reality TV star facts. The tour was basically about Vanderpump and her restaurants... We drove in front hoping that maybe she was around and would come and say hi to our bus but NO luck. The only Stars that we saw were the stars we walked by on the ground on the way to the TMZ bus.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Thank Steve F
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Esther was our tour guide and she was awesome and super funny & Carl was our driver he drove nicely...The tour was so much fun and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you Esther for such a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Thank reynoso2121
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had so much fun! I can’t wait to do the tour again, although we didn’t see any big celebs, Mel was the best tour guide!! She made the entire bus laugh from start to finish! She has so much personality it would be hard for anyone to have a negative time! Great job! I will be taking all of my friends and family in this tour every time they visit!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Thank meganmgarcia17
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Travellers who viewed TMZ Celebrity Tour also viewed

 

Been to TMZ Celebrity Tour? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing