“So so cool!”

and up
TMZ Hollywood Celebrity Hot Spot Tour in Los Angeles
Ranked #27 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the REAL Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Sunset Strip, plus exclusive locations made famous by TMZ! Discover where celebrities actually eat, shop and party. With hilarious Tour guides and stories, it’s a show on wheels… all on a luxurious open-air bus with USB chargers at every seat, so you'll never miss that celeb photo! Experience Hollywood -- TMZ Style.
Vancouver, BC
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“So so cool!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Definitely loved the cool factor of this tour and everyone felt like they really got their money worth. Stacy was the narrator of this particular tour and she really tried hard to connect with the audience by pointing out so many cool things of interest. The only thing that kinda ticked me off is after answering so many of the star's questions right she said I def have to give this girl a t-shirt and she never did at the end of the tour. I thought that was cheesy on her part. Other than that blunder fantastic tour and I definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank cujoetta

New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“TMZ-guilty pleasure”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Our girls really wanted to do this tour, my husband not so much. At the end we all enjoyed the fast pace, fun look at Hollywood. We saw a celebrity, kind of...Pauly Shore. Our tour guide was great, energetic and enthusiastic, and very aware of the 12 year olds in trying to keep it PG-13. A great fun way to see where the celebs eat/shop and play. The tour started off with asking who was dragged on, my husband raised his hand, and in the end admitted it was fun. Great thing with kids, just remember there is a lot of PG-13 type stuff, but nothing to keep kids 12 and over away from.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank NHGirls_12
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Loved it... But!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I personally really enjoyed this tour however my 12 year daughter kept telling me it was not appropriate! My older daughter did not seem to mind... Jen, our tour guide was fantastic and really made the tour fun (and tried to keep it clean, using words my 12 year old didn't get. Since there is a fee for children I assumed it was ok, but I would rate it PG13 myself. Still, I would recommend this tour especially if you are a fan of the show!

Richmond, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun trip with Van”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Came from Richmond, Ca, just to go on the TMZ tour and i was not disapointed in the least. I want Harvey to know that Van did a excellent job of pointing out everything and really dealing with the passengers and I had a great time and won a t-shirt " yyyeeaa ", so Harvey I wore your fav. saying on my Bravo shirt " who gonna check me boo " although you didn't see it, I want you to know " I did it my way ". Thanx, Sue Wilson

Visited January 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Okay... I'll admit it, this was really fun!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

As a forty-something, I wasn't sure I would enjoy this tour. It was a suggestion of my daughter that we take this. It was very entertaining and offered more than your typical hop-on/off type tour. The guide was very funny and the small size of the tour allowed for a better, more personalized experience.

Visited February 2012