“Best food & coffee ”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Best authentic Italian food in LA. Best coffee, great service. Would highly recommend. We travelled from Australia and struggled to find healthy food and a good coffee. The pizza and pasta was just like home and the kids loved it. Beautiful couple run this little gig and are so friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've got a great tuna salad here: fresh, tasty, big bowl! It's like being in Italy again. Definitely will come here every day next week I'm here.
And indeed, this place has got that italian taste coffee. With turkey panini - cool breakfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is a piece of Italy in los angeles. Family owned restaurant with fresh ingredients and yhe best pizza outside of italy. The coffee is amazing and the owners are super friendly and very helpful. I recommend to evefybody yo go and check this place, you wont regretted.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The best coffee we've had in the US & a delicious bacon & egg breakfast ! Big smiles & great service!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and nice, friendly host. If your in the area, make a visit for a snack and coffee. Small and surprising.