“Elegant Italian - we will be back!”
Review of Culina

Culina
Reserve with OpenTable
Culina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 10,919 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: USD 18 - USD 45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Burton Way
Description: Culina, Modern Italian has been recognized as one of the top restaurants in Los Angeles by Zagat, one of the best restaurants for power lunches by both The Hollywood Reporter and Haute Living, and is among Wine Enthusiast's list of the "100 Best Wine Restaurants."
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Staying in house over the Christmas period and ate here each night, plus the Christmas day buffet. The food was excellent, service was great, ambience is a 'neighbourhood' cosy feel in the heart of Beverly Hills. The staff were very friendly and good. Modern, yet traditional Italian fare with a great range of wine. We will be back!

2  Thank HappyHotels

Reviewed 2 February 2018

This restaurant is in Four Seasons in Beverly Hill. Very cosy place. Expensive place. But food was great. Appetizers were great. Liked Battuta. Carpaccio was excellent. For dinner liked Pizza Tartufone: which has Parmigiano, Duck Egg, Fresh Truffle. Excellent. And desert was magnifique. Butterscotch Budino is great.

2  Thank kuldip s
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with the service of this fine restaurant and with it’s adjacent bar. My wife and I had dinner there this evening, Friday 1/26 before going to see Aladdin at the Pantages. First of, we got there early, ( open @6pm ) and decided to have a drink at the bar next to the restaurant. The one leading to the Restaurant. First the cocktail waitress served us drinks which costs $18/drink didn’t even place a cocktail napkin on our drinks. WTF??i had to walk to the bar and ask for one. My wife had a Pina Coloda (so so) and I had 7&7 which was crappy, and they did not use seven up with my Seagram. Now to think the waitress could have informed me but instead serve it to me anyway and without cocktail napkins. Awful.

Now the Restaurant. First the food. My wife ordered the Seabass (8/10) and I orders the ravioli (0/10) awful tooooo salty. Thanks to the Manager, he offered to replace it with chicken ( which I took home to go) That’s 5/10. Sauce was yuck. Second, the Service, our waiter “m” was pleasant but very slow to our needs . Was not very knowledgeable of the food as he did not even given us any suggestions on the food items as this was our first time. And, he did not offer a wine lists until I asked for it. Probably “m” is not an experience waiter. Third , we used our travel Zoo voucher for this dinner thinking this would be a nice dinner adventure before watching a show. Was very disappointed with the service to repeat. The other ancillary services such busboy were great and attentive to us. Lastly, the Coffee was weak.

I gave it a three star bc of the ambiance and location but would not go back there again. I’ve eaten at FourSeasons restaurants before in Hawaii and Florida but this one disappoint me.

1  Thank Larry M
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Culina is in the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. It's got a great vibe and excellent Italian food. Although, it is in a top notch hotel, the restaurant is not pretentious, and the service we have gotten has always been excellent. If they have it on the menu, I recommend the branzino; it is fresh and outstanding. A simple preparation that lets you savor the taste of the fish, without it being over dressed in sauces. The pastas are also very good, cooked to perfection, unless you prefer al dente; then you have to request it. Culina is a special occasion restaurant, not a trattoria, but it is highly recommended.

1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

While i am usually found at The Blvd, Beverly Wilshire, this year the family enjoyed Christmas brunch at Culina inside the Four Seasons Los Angeles Hotel.

It would be impossible to list all the amazing offerings, but I do want to single out the dessert area and the fabulous Executive Pastry Chef, Federico Fernandez—simply could not believe the variety and unbelievably tasty treats.

I understand that some make reservations for this brunch months in advance. So if you’re in LA at Christmas, this is the best brunch offering in the city. If I’m in LA next year, I’ll hope to see you there. Enjoy!!

1  Thank Art-Fashion-Travel