“Fabulous Location......walking distance to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Kitchen
2nd bedroom with trundle, converts into 2 twins or 1 queen
Breakfast Nool
Front of 4-plex property
Front of Property with parking spaces
Keyless Doors,
Backyard Gazebo and Sitting area-123699X34
Backyard - BBQ & Fountain
BBq
backyard
Laundry room
View onto opposite side of the street from the property
Nearby Sunday Farmer's Market
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Los Angeles, California

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
French first
German first
Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Tracy S
Adelaide, Australia
“Fabulous Location......walking distance to everything!”
Reviewed 15 August 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We recently went to LA on a family holiday with 3 teenage boys and stayed here. Our holiday was action packed, we were busy from when we got up, to when we turned in.

We stayed in the downstairs 2 bedroom unit originallly for 4 days, we then went to Canada for 12 nights then back to the suites for another 10 days.

We found the apartment to be modest and clean, not what you would call 5 star, but very homely.

It is located in a fabulous spot, walking distance to Hollywood Bld, the train station and many local attractions. Only 2 train stops from Universal Studios too.

We found Anna, the owner to be incredibly helpful with any questions we had as we had never been to the US before.

We did find the apartment to be very squishy with 5 of us staying, but fortunately we never spent much time in the apartment due to our busy schedule.

It would be the perfect size for a couple travelling with 1-2 small children.....we found with 3 teenagers and luggage it was "cozy".

It was great that they had their own laundry as we were away from home for over 1 month, so it was great to have this convienience in LA.

The only issue that we really had was upon our return visit, when we arrived, someone else was in our apartment.........once we raised this with Anna it was rectified immediately.

Value Cleanliness

Your age range 18-24
singapore
Reviewed 25 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54

daweiteka...
Pekin, Illinois
“Disappointing Choice”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in November 2010
people found this review helpful

My husband, 19-year-old daughter, and I stayed here for four nights in November 2011. We decided on a vacation rental in order to give us all a little privacy and to have access to kitchen facilities.

Our major disappointment was that the second bedroom is actually the apartment's dining room and you must pass through this room to get to the kitchen -- so much for privacy for our daughter. If there would have been a double bed in the second bedroom, my husband and I would probably have given her the "real" bedroom.

The apartment also felt a little "grimey." I am NOT a clean freak, but perhaps I hold a rental to a higher standard. The window sills and register covers were dirty, and when I stripped the beds before we checked out as requested, there were no mattress pads on the beds. Yuck! Glad I hadn't known that the four nights I slept in the bed. There was also a strange odor in the apartment that I thought at first was from it being closed up and unoccupied, but it never went away. Doors and windows stuck or did not work properly, and the kitchen was poorly equipped.

The location was a little shady and we were not comfortable walking at night (it was dark by 6:00 p.m.). There is a theater close by which was between shows. I think that when there are shows going on, the area would probably not be so dark and deserted.

The pluses: the bathroom had been updated and fairly nice (though the door did not close completely); it was spacious with plenty of furniture; and it had a lot of character. We also received excellent service from the rental agent (sorry, not sure if she was the owner or not).

We have stayed in many rentals that I have researched on the internet, and this is the first time we made a poor choice. Our last night as we were headed back to the apartment I realized I was actually dreading having to spend another night there.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing