All reviews korea town korean bbq wiltern theater burger restaurant complimentary wine purple line wine reception hardwood floors continental breakfast brick wall wine hour valet parking metro station valet service light sleeper rooms are small would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Located in heat of downtown, walking distance from a lot of attractions, shops, restaurants. As you walk in, a lounge with traditional furnishing greets you (dark brown, leather, wooden beams and walls). Really )different feel than some of the modern, renovated hotels. Everything's kept up, clean, managed well. Staff are super friendly and tries very hard to accommodate you. There're one or two things (bathroom could be a little bigger - a sink, a computer center would be nice) that would've been nice to have but nothing critical, in my mind. Again, very pleasant stay. Kudos to staff and management.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric l, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Normandie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review!
Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate your business and cant wait to see you again.

Thank you!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Nice room, clean, got a free glass of wine!

But lots of small problems. I asked for three wake up calls, they confirmed the calls, and they failed to give me one every single morning. The internet also conked out at a really inopportune time and the elevator was broken when I arrived. I had two heavy bags. Nobody offered to help me.

So good! But with issues

Hi,
Thank you for the kind review!
I would like to apologize to you in regards to your wake up calls and the elevator being broken.
I will speak with our front desk staff , and remind them about to be more attentive.
We definitely strive for excellence when it comes to customer service and would like for you to give us a second chance.

We look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

very helpful staff we recommend it to everyone...front lobby is cool full of history that the kids can learn from it. breakfast is free not most of the hotel does breakfast around the area. we have some concern but the manager is quick and address it right away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric l, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Normandie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review.
I'm pleased to hear that you liked the aesthetics of our Hotel lobby.
We take pride in making sure that our Hotel is clean as well as making sure that the historical features are preserved.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Stayed for 3 nights there , Love the ambience. the elevator is a abit slow,
Continental breakfast , cold boiled eggs, I love the yogurt, we got very good mini croissant on the lst day,
wine bar for free from 4.30 til 6 pm. they serve good wine. Erick and Noval at the reception, very cooperative and nice to us.
Bed also comfortable, location in Korean Town, . we had a pleasant stay there.

Hi,

Thank you so very much for writing such a kind review! I am happy to have been of service and look
forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thanks,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was a unique, quaint and charming hotel that has old time feel with current cool and hip added features. Feels like you walked back in time a bit with the lobby, rooms and stairways. Rooms are a tad small but work just fine for an overnight business stay. My corner room was noisy because of corner traffic. But when I brought it up to the front desk they made it right by me. I am pretty sure I would return here for short stays due to the good service.

Room tip: Ask for a room out of street heavy traffic patterns.

Hello!
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. I really appreciate the great feedback given in your review.
We look forward to having you stay with us soon. Again, thank you very much.