“It's the best experience I'v ever had.”
Living Room / Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room / Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mani H
“It's the best experience I'v ever had.”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in August 2018

" The house is just like the photos! It was really clean, tidy and modern . I really like the location, its only 5 minute walk to Starbucks and restaurant and Ralph's. I was there for one night but I wish I could stay more because of nice BBQ area and nice lounge for chilling outside. The bed is super comfortable and they use modern furniture all around the house ! I really really like it. It has Parking spot exactly in front of the door and easy accessible. I will stay here again and again. Cheers "

Niema M
“Superb Stay!”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Very clean and convenient. Unit had everything we needed amd the host was more than helpful. There’s even a yard with a bbq!

Ehsan L
“gorgeous guesthouse”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in September 2018

... had an amazing stay at this gorgeous guesthouse! Thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated. The hosts were super helpful and responsive. I was truly treated as in a 5-star hotel! Great neighborhood, super close to all the major shops and walking distance to fast food chains. Despite LA’s infamous traffic issues, I was able to get around rather quickly! I would definitely recommend this location to other tourists visiting LA!

nazanin s
“Clean and Cozy House with a Responsive Host.”
Reviewed 3 November 2018 for a stay in September 2018

As soon as we walked into the house we were glad we made the decision to stay there. The place is nicely decorated, so clean and provides you to feel like home. It is equipped with plenty of useful appliances.
The hosts were very responsive and friendly. overall experiences were awesome and would definitely stay there again. Highly recommend to anyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing