USD 262
Sofitel
USD 240
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
USD 378
  • Beachfront
USD 450
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewshardwood floorsdouble park and leavehotel has free parkingwilshire blvdclose to downtownking bedice machinestayed nightswould definitely stay here againuniversal studioskoreatownneighborhoodgaragehollywooduber
Reviewed 2 November 2017

this hotel was perfect for a work trip located right off Wilshire Blvd. Very trendy, clean and comfortable setting. Staff were very accommodating. Easy to get in and out of for a hotel in the heart of the city.

Stayed: October 2017
shelterla, General Manager at Shelter Hotels Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, please visit us next time you are in Los Angeles.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the Hotel before my wife who had booked the room for us. The Idiot at the desk would not check me in because it was booked in her name. I had My ID same last name, same home address, same bank account. This place is a crap hole dressed up.
Go else where is my advice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stepehnf

Mr Stepehnf,

Your reservation was booked through a third party booking site, we will not have any personnel information such as bank account, home address and any name change on the reservation has to be authorized by them. My front desk agent was following the proper procedure at check in.I do apologize that this caused you any inconvenience.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Loved this hotel! The decor is super unique, I wanted to take pictures of every angle of the hotel. The staff members have been nothing but nice and accommodating. They have breakfast in the morning and wine for guests at night it really doesn't get much better than that! Great place to stay for a trip to LA!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Vanessa H
shelterla, General Manager at Shelter Hotels Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Vanessa,

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast and coffee is a favorite among our guests,so is the complimentary wine in the evening for our in house guests. Next time you visit LA please make this your destination.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has changed. Tremendously. I wish them much improvement......that they may be better in all their endeavours and only receive better guests.

As the hospitality industry is vigorous and in demand ....Shelter Hotel Delivers.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sean M
shelterla, General Manager at Shelter Hotels Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your best wishes, you are absolutely right the hotel industry is very challenging. We are making more improvements to better serve our guests.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I left my watch inside my room when I checked out and called several hours later to get it back. They told me that no one had been in the room besides housekeeping but that they did no have it. Nothing was done. The manager was rude and inconsiderate and took 4 days to return my phone call.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dani E
shelterla, General Manager at Shelter Hotels Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear guest,

I am sorry you lost your watch, The shelter hotel takes pride in providing great customer service to our guests and responding to guests in a prompt and respectful manner. My housekeeping staff have been with the hotel for a long period.