Book In Advance

from USD 30.00
from USD 153.99
from USD 84.00
7,091 results
All reviews griffith observatory canyon lake drive beachwood drive dog park from afar vantage point great hike bucket list take pictures walk up hollywood trail icon beechwood symbol parking selfie
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

As an East Coast guy I must say I am blown away when I say this true American landmark. To me it’s a symbol of the glitz and film industry that America for better or worse has created. If you are in LA area this is a MUST see sight!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had read routes of 3.8 miles round trip. Well I don’t think we found that. We ended up doing about 6+ miles some of it scrambling. We ended up dropping into a neighborhood and taking a Lyft back to where we had parked. On the map we took the route around the water tower. Do NOT recommend that. Stay on the paved / dirt roads. BRING WATER, even on a cool day.

2  Thank JohnnySong
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Love the park on The drive that we walked up to take pics of the Hollywood sign. I was sad that it was smoggy that nite but love the Hollywood sign and its history

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My granddaughter wanted to see the Hollywood sign when we took a trip to Burbank. So, I took her up to the Griffith Planetarium which gives you a good view of the sign. She was happy to see it from there and crossed it off the list of iconic LA places she wanted to see. What can be said about a sign? It is there. It is ioconic. It is in a lot of LA/Hollywood type things. At the end of the day it is just a sign of tall white letters on a hillside.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank bobba
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nature,not a bad hike, and it was great! I took a lot of awesome pictures and everyone there seemed to enjoy it as well!