“Great, affordable motel, close to downtown! Great owners”
Review of Jerry's Motel

Jerry's Motel
Ranked #10 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Great, affordable motel, close to downtown! Great owners”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Stayed at Jerry's on my arrival in LA for three nights. Arrived early and was able to check in straight away, Jerry let me sit in another room until he had finished cleaning a non smoking room for me.

After settling in was about to head downtown to organize data for my iPad, Jerry was getting in his car and offered me a lift, great as I had no idea where to go!

Finally on the morning of my departure I had my room door opened as I packed up, just as I was organizing a cab, Jerry knocked on the door and offered me a lift to Union Station to catch my bus.

Like I said, great owners, highly recommended for the budget conscious traveller.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Picked this place for the location and price. The staff is nice and if your looking for a place to just sleep then it's ok. Negatives - I'm 6ft and the shower head was below my shoulders, need more places for things in the shower maybe a shelf, and a purple spot on one of the pillows which we still don't know what it was.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank chrisb0707
JerrysMotel, Manager at Jerry's Motel, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Thank you for staying at Jerry's and for providing helpful feedback. We take all feedback into consideration.

We saw the picture with the purple stain and have gotten in touch with our commercial linen provider about the spot on your pillow case in order to help make sure we are not sent linens of this quality again.

Thank you again for your business and hope to see you here again in the future!
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed for one night after our arrival at LAX. Due to the great location near Downtown we were able to explore LA on the same day without wasting much time.
The motel has a rustic charme, but it's clean and functional. Free parking and free wifi is a plus.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank kumaja
Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Had a 6 nights stay in early March 2012 and the motel is in an excellent place to start exploring the city on public transportation. From LAX to the Motel I used the Metro+15 minutes walking. There is a bus on the corner that will take you to Beverly Hills and a block away another one to Santa Monica. Metro red line will take you to Hollywood, Universal Studios and it connects to the line that takes you to Pasadena. The Motel is simple and relaxed, yet very very quiet, with fridge and micro-wave. Very clean rooms and good wi-fi signal. Excellent bed and pillows. Also with a closet and a fully functional private bathroom. Price is excellent and it's a great deal considering the average prices in LA.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank MCharlie71
Bryne, Norway
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed here for our 5 nights in LA. With a car from the airport, it was easy to find and easy to "go around" from. The rooms are simple, but nice and clean, and the motel feels safe.
We would absolutely stay here again, at our next visit to LA.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple