All reviews complimentary snacks staples center downtown la snack basket basketball game small suite restaurants bars convention center heart of downtown historic hotel a wonderful stay bath towels lobby bar living area walking distance nice hotel loved this hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great Hotel my family and I were traveling on vacation, our stay here at the Figueroa Hotel became very memorable. Friendly staff, rooms very neat and clean, great pool, nice restaurants we love the Moroccan style. This i a very good getta way spot close to everything walking distance to LA Live, we will definitely return next time we are in town for a concert. I will like to thank a few staff that made our stay very memorable, Julie and Ingrid from frontdesk, Josh, Lizeth, Anthony from Valet thank you guys for a great stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Karen G, Front Desk Manager at Hotel Figueroa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Thank you for your great review! I will pass your comments on to everyone you mentioned, I am sure they will be so happy that they made such a huge impact on your stay. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to DTLA.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Figueroa last night. We came for the Laker game, and the location perfect walking distance. Ernesto was the best valet attendant! Very kind and attentive. This is our second time and we'll definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was one of the nicest places I’ve ever stayed in. The staff were amazing Cooper Barrón and Dave Campbell are awesome!!! As were story and Ray! The hotel is rich in history some of the best artist work is featured there. If your staying in downtown LA this hotel is a must!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments on to everyone you mentioned, I am sure they will be so happy that they made such a huge impact on your time with us. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to DTLA.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

I had a very good experience overall staying at the Hotel for my business trip almost a week but the BEST was the SECURITY OFFICER Michael Rodriguez!
He found my purse (I left by the table at breakfast the day I was flying back to Ny), and kept it and wrote us an email to inform us, after many phone calls. He really took care and I was able to get his message on time, run back to get the purse and run to the airport just on time for my flight ! ALL AMAZING !
Without his good prompt work I would have had a difficult situation missing the flight or missing the purse with my wallet inside !! I was rushing, so I felt I didn't THANK him enough that day, but he was really professional and precise !!
Amazing work , THANK YOU AGAIN !

Room Tip: My room had the pool view of the back very nice ! :) I suggest that
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. We are so lucky to have Mike as a part of our team and i'm glad he was able to help you in such an efficient manner. I'm sure he will be happy to hear that you made it to your flight on time! We hope to see you again the next tine you are in DTLA.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for almost a week. The staff is lovely and accommodating. The Hotel Fig is gorgeous. The remodel is amazing. The rooms are small, but they make excellent use of every available space in the room. It’s amazing how well they do that! The room decor is stunning. There’s beautiful artwork throughout the hotel and in the rooms. Great gym. Aesthetically, The Hotel Fig is running on all cylinders.

BUT....during our stay the elevators were broken. Frequently. One day, both were broken and the fire department had to be called as there were people stuck in them for at least 45 minutes. The hotel staff was very good about alerting guests to the malfunction and giving the option to take the stairs or the service elevator. Eventually, the service elevator was broken and for several days there was only one elevator. MAJOR INCONVENIENCE!! Someone on the staff said “well, it’s an old building..” Totally unacceptable. Fix it or comp your guests—a meal, a drink at the bar, something. Just not a flippant remark. Also, I never had one hot shower during our stay. The water is more warm than anything else. Even if you let it run a few minutes before getting in. And who wants to waste water?? Lastly, the towels are stiff and hard. Ever hear of fabric softener, folks?

We haven’t decided if we will stay here again and it’s such a pity because it is truly one of the nicest hotels in DTLA.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for the comment made by our staff member , that is not an acceptable way to respond. The elevator technician was on property shortly after you departed and it was fixed. We do hope you come and stay with us again so we can have the experience you deserve.