Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
USD 120
PricelineUSD 142
Hotels.comUSD 142
Expedia.comUSD 142
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Jessica was very nice. Enjoyed speaking with her. Very good breakfast. Loved having a hot breakfast every morning before heading out for our day out. Variety of breakfast choices. Would stay again next time we are in town.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MustLoveShepherds
JeffHIE, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with us as we appreciate all feedback given. We are glad to hear the Jessica was pleasant and you had a good time. We are also happy to hear that the breakfast was good for you every morning. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Driving through and needed place to stay near 101. Check in was smooth. Ended up giving me a handicap accessible room since he said it was the only room left. It was on first floor right near pool and courtyard. There were at least 6 young guys sitting around a table talking and drinking it was after 10pm, so I thought that might be a problem but I just turned up ac fan in room and I couldn’t hear any noise after that. Carpet in room a little dirty looking but everything else seemed clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable so that was a plus! I’d consider staying here again if I was passing through.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JeffreyH2167, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with us as we appreciate all feedback. We are glad you had a good stay and that the bed and pillows were comfortable. We will take a look at the carpet and do a deep cleaning on it. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 February 2019

I stayed 2 separated nights in the hotel. The rooms are very clean and cofortable. The bathroom as well, even though the stream from the shower head was not that good.
The breakfast was nice. not more. not much of a variety.
The price seems to me overpriced (about 200$ per singe room a night).
All in all, definitely good convenient hotel, but if one is just passing through, there is no doubt there are less expensive options.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

My stay here was brief only 2 days. I did appreciate that they had free breakfast in the morning and a Wendy’s next door which was convenient. The room was clean and the housekeepers were respectful. My only problem is the manager , I believe her name was geeta or keeta, she was an Indian woman who is said to be the new GM. The woman is very rude and seems bitter . Will not come back because of that .

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Destiny661
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Stayed here one night during evacuation from the Woolsey Fire. It was nice to get into room at noon as I had been up all night.

Room was quite and comfortable and I slept great.

Room is next to several places to eat.

Free inside parking.

Free breakfast was typical for this type of hotel.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Would stay here again.

Price was reasonable even though I booked the same day and they were close to being sold out.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
JeffreyH2167, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express in Woodland Hills.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. My team goes above and beyond for every guest. If you happen to be in the area again, please do reach out to us so we can be of service again.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 818 222 2299 or geeta@hiewoodlandhills.com.

Geeta Kumar