Hotel is very clean.
Has temperature control.
They are updating their elevators.
Has a pool/gym/bar.
Staff at the front desk are polite and helpful.
No outlets beside the beds (can't conveniently charge phone/devices)
Cleaning staff often forgets to stock items such as q-tips so you need to ask the desk.
You may be left feeling a bit unsafe as well as unlike most hotels the room doors lack chains/deadbolts for use from the inside, meaning staff always has full access even when you are in there.
LA in general turns a bit sketchy at night and the lock the hotel doors, so if someone is not at the desk you will have to lock to get their attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel