This is the second time I have stayed. Spent Sunday before breakfast in the massive gym with only a few like minded souls. Ran round the indoor track and then went for a swim only three people in the pool. Breakfast was standard but the setting is opulent. Then outside into the middle of mad down town LA. If I am ever coming to meetings in LA I will stay here every time. There is safe parking for $20 a stay you can come and go as much as you like. This is for you if you like oak and leather old books and history and swimming up on the 6th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel