Gorgeous decor that reminds me of MAD MEN, with a dark men's club feel. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the bathrooms seem to have missed the modernization trend. As noted in some reviews, LAAC is right in downtown LA so there are homeless people around especially at night. But less than a mile walk to the disney concert hall, near fabulous restaurants, and a good value. I'll come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel