Lock in great prices from these sites
CheapTickets
Travelocity
Hotels.com
1,169 results
All reviews free breakfast beverly hills chinese theatre enjoyed my stay hollywood roommates bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2019

We definitely had a great time at this hostel, the location and the rooftop bar are strong point, which I felt like it made for me. We had a small problem with my stuffs in our room and it was sorted quickly and professionally by the staffs. Absolutely would stay again, highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Operations D, Public Relations Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2019

USA Hostels Hollywood is super comfortable & ideal location ( super close to walk of fame )
Lina organized Downtown Tour for our group in noon.
She made sure we had time to look around, suggest places & things to do around.
Staff is friendly and makes sure everyone feels comfortable.
I had a great stay

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank prateekbhatia

Reviewed 23 April 2019

Clean hostel situated close to Hollywood Walk of Fame. Some of the staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. The guy who took us on a walk up to the Hollywood sign was especially awesome.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Only here for two nights on a “transit” stay. I wasn’t expecting much but the hostel delivered well for the price. I was in an 8 bed dorm, was given sheets and a towel and a couple of sheets of information. Including a downtown map.

The room had two showers and a toilet and was comfortable for the 8 of us (the room was full) the bed was slightly rickety but clean and comfortable.

The breakfast was good various bread and fruit and you could even make your own pancakes (I did). The laundry is the most reasonable of all the hostels I’ve stayed in $1.75 for the washer and $1.50 for the dryer. There’s a change machine for quarters in the corridor.

The staff are really helpful and they do tours of various areas of LA each day. I took the opportunity to attend the evening Hollywood your with Steven, who was good - lots of fun and had great context photos on an iPad. For the cost it was worth it.

I also used the Metro system during my stay. It’s easy enough to get around but loooong, so only use it if you have the time. But super cheap and comfortable.

The hostel was a pleasant surprise during my brief stay in LA.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2019

USA Hostels was actually a little different to what the pictures showed and to what I was expecting, however, the dorms were quite nice and kept clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the amenities were great! The breakfast they provided every morning was simple but good (toast, juice, fruit, pancakes, etc), they have a laundry washer there however I couldn't use it cause it only took nickels (or some American coin), they even provided maps for the Hollywood Area and various fun activities for different days (i.e. free bus ride to beach, group hikes, etc) which I thought was very accomodating.

Date of stay: January 2019

Thanks for the nice review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.