Hotels.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Orbitz.com
1,169 results
All reviews free breakfast beverly hills chinese theatre enjoyed my stay hollywood roommates bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2019

the staffs are awsome, especially the volunteer call Oussama Ghidhaoui, he is an angle, i have to go Panama at night and no time to send my post card and he help me to do it, i appreciated that a lot, also the other volunteer, i forgot his name but he is tall and thin guy with pinky nails, he is so friendly and he share his deliecous pasta with me, also the people in the reception and the manager are all great! i stayed there twice and i had good time and make friends there easliy, highly recommend!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Operations D, Public Relations Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

At a HOSTEL 80% depends on the guests roommates which most of the times they are following all the rools and are nice people. About this particular HOSTEL the Pros: Clean,new Nice bathroom, Each bed has there own light and outlet/plug, Fresh fruit, nice attitude staff (when i was there) good location, CONS: no parking, no soundproof not even carpet like all the Hotel's, u can hear everything like people talking walking their luggage in the hallway Etc. Not very hot shower, a little expensive, no pool,spa, game room dvd, Etc.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights. Honestly I believe it’s one of the best hostels. The bed was comfortable and private, each bed had a USB plug and a light. The bathrooms and the room were super clean.
The hostel hosted karaoke nights and free tours, which were great so you don’t have the hassle to try and find a decent tour and pay an overpriced amount, and it’s a great way to meet other people from the hostel. Breakfast was delicious, you can have chocolate chip pancakes every morning. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hostel if you’re solo traveller! Had the best time and will be back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 551keeleym
yleniaM122, Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Thank you so much! Let's sing karaoke again soon! :)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night here. It was the best hostel we stayed in on our trip. The beds were great and provided privacy with the metal frames. There were lights and USB charging ports in the bed which was great. The air-con was a huge benefit. The bathroom was lovely and sharing it was no issue. My boyfriend and I were allocated beds on top ad underneath each other which was good. The rooms weren't overcrowded too.
Breakfast was disappointing but generally we find that they always are, as we aren't there for food, we're there for a bed for the night. A member of staff was very rude to me in the kitchen when I did not know where to put my dirty cups and plate. I would suggest better signposting of where things are and where things should go to prevent such issues. The location was brilliant and really made seeing Hollywood easy.

All in all, a good experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We take complaints about our staff very seriously and would love to hear more, so please feel free to reach out via email as we would like to make this right!

Reviewed 11 January 2019

As soon as me and my friend arrived we were greeted by people in the outdoor area which automatically gave a friendly vibe of the hostel. There was always social activities on whether it was during the day (visiting the Hollywood sign) or on the night (having a BBQ on the patio). Rooms were clean however, if you're in a dorm and it's full you might have to wait a while to use the bathroom as there was one between 6 people. Staff are friendly and informative. There was prior issues about the area/safety however, I never felt unsafe in the area even after coming in quite late after a night out in WeHo. Overall, will definitely stay in this Hostel again if I'm ever in Los Angeles.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for you review!
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! Just in case the bathrooms get busy again next time - we have additional ones in our lounge! :)