“No Egos? Come on this is Hollywood Folks”
Review of Bar Marmont

Bar Marmont
Ranked #31 of 334 Nightlife in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: This chic bar is quickly becoming a Hollywood hot spot.
La Jolla, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 328 helpful votes
“No Egos? Come on this is Hollywood Folks”
Reviewed 3 November 2004

This place, for all its wild and amazing reviews is little more than an overcrowded hole in the wall. People literally stand shoulder to shoulder here and the service is less than spectacular. Unless you are someone famous, you virtually get ignored here. We stood in line for nearly forty mins. in the freezing cold Hollywood air. I like to say i have been, but I don't know that I'd go back, nothing super special.

A TripAdvisor Member
“ego central”
Reviewed 7 January 2004

The people at Bar Marmont think too highly of them selves, especially the manager. (Tall dorky Brunette) He was very flipant with me when I was asking him for service. My server, Her name started with a j, was also very rude. I wouldn't recomend going to bar marmont because the staff thinks more of themselves then they do the customers.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“LA isn't what they say....”
Reviewed 6 November 2001

A beautiful gathering of an eclectic kind - fairy tales and dreams - with an unpretentious almost unaware crowd - come and lose yourself here...