“Great burgers as usual ”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had been looking forward to an In-N-Burger since I planned my visit to LA. The menu is simple and that’s fine with me. The double burger is great but fries were ok and got cold by the time I got to my apartment.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,038)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Finally had a chance to see what all the fuss is about! It was AWESOME! Was a little concerned with the line-up outside the doors, but the tills were all open and lines went thru pretty quickly. Our order probably took longer to receive than to get in to place order. Would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Best burger ever. We sat inside and even though there were 25 orders ahead of us, we got our burgers and fries within 10 minutes or so. We had the "protein" burgers so just wrapped in lettuce. They have their systems down flat and it is fast food at its best. Always a must visit when in SouthernCal.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What can you say about In and Out Burger?????????
They are truly the best - this location is convenient to most LAX airport hotels and is atypical of every in and out. Clean and always busy

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to try the infamous in-n-out, and already as a vegetarian I knew the place was not for me, but if the place was so good, their fries must be good right? Everybody's always raving about their animal style burgers and fries. Nah, not at all, fries were soggy, not crispy, animal style was nothing to hit home about.

Had an animal style "veggie" in-n-out burger which was literally a burger without the patty and just the vegetables and some of that animal sauce again. Not going to lie, for a patty-less burger, the sauce made it vaguely acceptable, but i'm glad I didn't have to pay for it. All in all, if you don't eat meat, stay the hell away and go to Veggie grill instead.