“If Size Matters!?”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 29 October 2015

OK I have to admit, I got forced - almost kidnapped - to go to this joint. I don't do junk food! I definitely don't do franchised, big-end junk food (ouch, I did do In-N-Out, oh the shame.

If you’re like me, a little fixated on healthy eating, then I'd advise against this place. However, if you're looking to live a carb-free life, In-N-Out has the perfect “Protein Style” burger on It’s secret menu.

...and its got less than 250 calories and tastes surprisingly good.

As I said at the outset, I had my arm twisted into doing this fast food outlet, I literally got called PRINCESS on my first "NO I don't do junk"

Write a ReviewReviews (5,496)

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious food, and apparently all fresh, nothing frozen. Its always busy even late in the evening so it's gotta be good

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Great atmosphere, and great food - an experience not to be missed. the menu is limited but delicious, the first place I've been to where the burgers look like they do in the pictures in the store. They are also tasty and nor greasy at all. The place is so popular that on Friday night there was no more room left for cars in the drive through area and there was a long queue inside. You can see the everything that's happening in the kitchen and due to the 20+ staff working there the wait was not long despite the queue. I wish there were In-N-Out burger outlets everywhere else instead of MacDonals!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Why in LA would you go to McDonalds when you got In-N-Out Burger? You can add more patties and top up your fries with some delicious sauces! You will never forget the experience.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

If you visit usa the you have to try this burger . it is delicious and the price is really good .

One of the best things I like here is that you dont need to wait a lot when you order since they are working very fast