“Will revisit”

Opa! Authentic Greek Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 97 Restaurants in Los Altos
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New restaurant, just opened. Have a couple other branches in San Jose.
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We were celebrating a co-workers birthday at Opa by taking him to lunch. Fortunately we were able to get seated quickly (without reservations). The food here was greatly enjoyed by all. I ordered the Lemon Chicken Orzo which was nice and lemony. The chicken was well cooked and the portion size was generous. My coworkers ordered mousaka, lemon prawn tower and Brick Roasted Kotopulo. They all enjoyed their dishes and all felt that the portion sizes were very good. The food was very nicely presented.
Service was decent. Definitely will revisit this place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Came here again last night with the hubby!). My hubby had his favorite gyro but this time, I had the appetizer of Greek nachos. This dish was very large with very crust fried pita chips on the bottom. I opted for chicken cubes instead of lamb meat. Had lots of tzediki sauce, guacamole, tomatoes, pepperchini pieces and cucumbers in it. I ate all the toppings and left a large amount of pita chips. It really was good, I think $13.99. Wait staff is excellent!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I was there for lunch and ordered a Greek salad. It was chunks of lettuce and tomatoes, a tiny bit of feta, and some cucumbers. I like a salad where the chef at least take the time to cut the food into bite-size pieces. The pita bread was friend ate was thick and tough.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Once in a while the urge hits, I need a nice Greek meal. Evvia in Palo Alto is the ultimate (in my book) for Greek food in the South Bay, but it’s expensive, near impossible to get a table and a drive away. Opa! Is the answer. They’re nearby, they’re dependable and their salmon dish with wedge potatoes and spinach is very good. One of my favorites.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The food was delicious. The wait staff was attentive and we didn't have to wait long for our orders. The place is a bit dark. I prefer the Santa Clara Opa! decor.

Date of visit: August 2018