Rodeway Inn
USD 263*
USD 211*
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 208*
USD 201*
USD 356*
USD 333*
  • Restaurant
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Hotels.com
USD 299*
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprepackaged muffinsconvention centerhigh crimeshort strollgranola barsbreakfast barsewing kitatlantic avemini fridge and microwavewalking distance to the beachstayed here for four nightsdouble bedseparate bedroombusiness conventionfree breakfast isroom was very clean and comfortabletwo blocks
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here while I was in Long Beach. The room was very modern and super clean. Like the reviews early, the bed was very comfortable. I too had overslept and had to ask for a late checkout.
The Rodeway Inn was quite nice for us, super clean and comfortable and reasonably priced as well!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emma N
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I was actually very happy here.Rooms are very clean, updated, and location was great. FRE parking ! Super pleased. So comfortable we almost slept through Check out and that never happens. We couldn't hear hardly anything that was going on outside our room and it was completely booked. The only thing that was a little disappointing was when we pulled up... Looks like a cheap motel and more than likely only crackheads would be there..... But when you take a closer look it's not at Like that all. I guess you can't judge A book by its cover. It's actually a well kept place...no trash or filth. I was very pleased. Good rates too as compared to other locations in area. By the way theres a flyer in the room for a fantasic pizza place ( forgot the name but you'll know since there's a large laminated flyer) . It's
freakin great !

Room Tip: Sign up for choice hotels for the best rates..always book early.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eileenonawall
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I stayed 5 nights here while at a conference. Good value, clean, quiet. While I joked with my friends that I was staying at Long Beach's finest 2 start motel, I'd go back with no hesitation. Very good cafe next door, easy walk-around location downtown.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank pdsexton
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Great location, very clean room and updated, very nice and helpful staff. Only concern was the shower water pressure in our room at least(132).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank RickFSt_LouisMO_USA
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We were taking an extended road trip around the US to celebrate our retirement and were visiting my sister in Long Beach. We needed a hotel since she lives in a small condo. I had stayed at the Holiday Inn - Airport on previous visits, but the price there was not acceptable this time. The Rodeway was a gamble, but turned out to be a winner! It was incredibly clean and quiet. The rooms were a bit small but the size was acceptable. There didn't seem to be a pool or business center, but since we were visiting family that was not important on this trip. The free wireless wi fi was secure, which I find unsual at most hotels. My wife and I stayed 4 nights and couldn't have been more pleased with the facility and the staff. Don't pass this one up if you want clean, inexpensive, safe, albiet simple, facilities.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple