USD 184
AscendHotels
USD 206
USD 185
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 218/night.

Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 192
USD 178
USD 227
USD 217
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 249/night.

USD 241
USD 192
Priceline
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 309/night.

Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 267
USD 239
Cancelon
6,947 results
All reviewsengine roompromenade cafeghost tourself guided tourqueen maryport holesstep back in timechelsea chowder housebeautiful shipglory dayswood panelingart decopiece of historydark harbortea roomprincess diana exhibitsir winstons
Reviewed 6 April 2018

O.K. well I'll start with the bad... The shower didn't have a mat. Bathtubs are slippery so not to have a shower mat in the tub is just plain unsafe! You could die from a broken neck from a fall in the shower! Our room was hot!!! No a.c. just a plain old vent blowing hot and cold air. I left it on cold most of the time. Our room had very poor ventilation. I was sweating most of the time. You dont have a choice for wifi. They charge you $16.95 per day, whether you want it or not! I dont feel this is fair! WHO wants to pay for something they dont want! I know I dont! On the upside our room was small but tidy and cozy. We had the room with the two twin beds. I didnt hear any noise through the wall but I did in the hallway. But I must say it was very exciting to spend the night on a ship. My 2 y.o. granddaughter loved it. It was enjoyable walking around exploring the ship. I do want to come back.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a window. Maybe it wont be soo hot!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Missy C
Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you are looking for a perfectly perfect place to stay, DO NOT STAY HERE, but if you love the perfectly imperfect, The Queen Mary is your place. It is an OLD ship, so it is funny when people are surprised by the fact, things are old. Embrace it all and enjoy! It is super fun.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Happyincb
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Overall nice place to stay a lot to see. Rooms could of been cleaner . Expected it to be cleaner than it was . Walls were really thin so you can hear everything your neighbor is saying or doing . I definitely enjoyed the lounge , great music and staff.

Room Tip: Bathroom shower had mold and hair everywhere and very dusty. Not as clean as I expected it to be
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bigmama0468
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Beautiful suite and comfortable bed. Loved the tour and seeing history come alive for my children. The hotel has left the unique and old features for guests to see. Yet provide modern plumbing, heating, and air conditioning for comfort. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable about the history and current conditions of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hallways, common areas, and entry are amazing. The ship is gorgeous and a must see. The hotel room is bland, mismatched furniture, small bathroom and not high tech at all. Their hotel wifi was horrible! Good for visits and tours, not for the hotel stay. There is no insulation and we had rowdy people next to us who kept laughing and yelling in the halls all night.

Room Tip: amazing view of the beach
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple