We overnighted at the Hilton Long Beach after a Carnival Cruise. Hotel is close to many restaurants, shopping, and attractions in Long Beach. Easy walking distance to the Aquarium of the Pacific. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. A continental breakfast was included in our package and it was pretty good. The hotel restaurant and gift shop are pricey as are most. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kudos to them for helping us find our way around the area. They offer a free shuttle which could be very useful although we didn't need to use it. High Speed Internet is NOT high speed so even something as simple as checking in for your flight is a bit of a chore. Also note that the pool is out of service until March which was kind of a bummer for the kids. However, I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center is the perfect location for business or leisure travel, with over 40,000 sq. Ft. Of Executive meeting space and social function rooms. Located on Ocean Ave and just a few blocks from all the activities, restaurants, attractions and the Long Beach Convention Center. Rent one of our Fuji Cruisers for an enjoyable ride along the 22 mi oceanfront bike bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Hotel Long Beach